Suggesting readers consider sending me their email addresses rather than going through this blog

It has come to my attention that those individuals who have my blog postings automatically sent to their email addresses may end up with one continuous paragraph, mind-bogglingly long and off-putting. I believe, if you read it here on the blog, it may appear with paragraphs as I intended. If you prefer to have the essays more readable, with paragraphs as appropriate, please consider sending me your email address with a brief request to be added to my distribution list. The ONLY thing I post here are my essays. I first email them to a list of just over 450 individuals, and those arrive with proper indentation. The only use I make of the distribution list is to email out these essays. Also, it has come to my attention that when I sent my last email, two individuals (whom I verified had not blocked my emails themselves) did not receive copies of my email. I received an error message that they had rejected them. I know that there have been some upgrades made recently by Apple (or maybe it was Google) that caused some rejections to emails that should not have been rejected. Mark Riedy mriedy@sandiego.edu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PANDEMIC SERIES, THIRD ESSAY (Bitcoin and Stocks, Ports in a storm or storms in a port?)

First of Two Sets of Responses to Essay "One for the Textbooks (of the Future)"

Speaking in Public: Prepare Well